BY THE END OF 2020 SUN LITE SECURITY TRAINING SYSTEMS WILL HAVE TRAINED MORE POLICE AND SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENTS NATIONALLY THAN ANY OTHER ONE TRAINING ORGANIZATION.
IN THE BUSINESS WORLD YOU HERE THE QUOTE, "THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULTS" SO MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE COMPANIES, MANY LAW ENFORCEMENT GROUPS, POLITICIANS, AS WELL AS MASS SHOOTER TRAINING PROGRAMS STILL GOING DOWN THE SAME RABBIT HOLE? ANSWER: BECAUSE THEY CANT EXCEPT THE TRUTH. CHASING MENTAL HEALTH IS NOT THE ANSWER, IDENTIFYING BAHAVIORAL CHANGE IS! CREATING FORT KNOX TYPE ENVIROMENTS AT WORK, PLAY, AND SCHOOL, OR TRYING TO FIND THE MENTALLY ILL PERSON ON YOUR CAMPUS IS NOT GOING TO STOP A MASS SHOOTINGS. HOWEVER GETTING OUT INFRONT OF THE EVENT WILL.
SHOULD WE BE APART OF YOUR TRAINING? WE THINK SO AND HERE IS WHY.
1. NO OTHER TRAINING SYSTEM PROVIDES YOU THE DIGITAL TOOLS AND TRAINING TO PREVENT AN ACTIVE SHOOTER BEFORE THEY EVER ENTER A LOCATION WITH A WEAPON.
2. A COMPANY CAN NOT ASK AN EMPLOYEE TO BE A HERO BECAUSE OF LIABILITY. THROUGH OUR TRAINING WE SHOW YOUR EMPLOYEES AND EMPOWER THEM WITH THE TOOLS TO BE A HERO AND SAVE COUNTLESS LIVES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL RISK TO THEIR PERSONAL SAFETY.
3. OUR 3 HOUR ON-SITE WORKSHOP WILL TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES NOT JUST HOW TO SURVIVE AN ACTIVE SHOOTER BUT THEY WILL ALSO LEARN:
A. The standard active shooter protocols to survive the attack.
B. Threat Assessment. Your employees will learn to determine the level of threat and the immediate best course of action versus just running toward the nearest exit.
C. Situational Awareness. This topic may be the single most important skill your employees can posses. We teach police academy grade Situational Awareness Training. Your employees learn how to look at a person and identify conduct, appearance, or other environmental oddity. This allows them to identify a potential threat as proficiently as highly trained law enforcement personnel.
D. Management will learn techniques to de-escalate a situation before it gets out of control.
E. Management will learn advanced visual clues to look for when observing a person that will identify a persons intent and level of aggression.
F. Our staff assesses your work environment and customizes the training based on your specific needs within your facility. We are not cookie cutter training but custom to your business.
G. Our training staff includes active firearms instructors, active defensive tactics instructors, active school resource instructors, active police supervisors, active field training officers, active SWAT team members, and formal SWAT team commanders, active Law Enforcement Academy certified instructors, formal task force officers for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as formal task force officers for the United States Marshals Service, and the FBI organized crime drug task force office.
According to the SECRET SERVICE 2019 THREAT ASSESMENT SURVEY active or mass shooters consistently display these traits,
1) 67% experienced mental health symptoms prior to their attack
2) nearly all had one significant stressor within the last five years
3) more then 75% elicited concerns from others prior to the attack
4) 70% of attacks were carried out at businesses
5) over 50% showed financial instability in that time frame
These are the key indicators identified by the most comprehensive report pulling from the most comprehensive data available.
NOW HERE IS THE PROBLEM!
A) 90% of the active shooters have or could pass a mental health assessment.
B) When you look at every person diagnosed with some form of mental illness or instability, and try to determine who will be the next active shooter, its not virtually impossible, but impossible with any degree of certainty.
Even with mental illness as a predominate marker, less then 1/10th of 1% have acted out in this kind of violent measure. Even the FBI admits mental health is not a good indicator. The same holds true for the other primary indicators, or common denominators, found in the report. Can you imagine the police knocking at your door, asking to do an evaluation on you because you have an active shooter identifier on your profile! You had money problems in the last 12 months?
The National Threat Assessment Report did identify an interesting point. Nearly all active shooters made threatening or concerning communications and more than 75% provoked concerns from others prior to carrying out their attack.
SUN LITE SECURITY has a program called SAFE T NET. In this program participants receive comprehensive on going training as well as a set of digital tools giving you the best chance of preventing an active shooting well before it could start
HERE IS HOW WE KEEP YOU, YOUR EMPLOYEES, AND YOUR ORGANIZATION SAFE.
1. Customized thorough training.
2. We empower key personnel with a digital app method of threat assessment. When a person identifies abnormal, unusual, uncharacteristic, or threatening behavior from a customer or co-worker, they have a simple way to record the behavior. This then creates a file that does not violate a persons civil rights. It sends any other behavior assessments from the same or other employees straight into the file. This gives your management team the ability to identify new or unusual behavior patterns from an employee, student or customer. On an individual bases, these patterns most likely would have gone undetected. This allows your management team to head off any possible situations, such as potential domestic violence, assaults, bullying, employee harassment, or the most devastating, mass shootings. This system of identifying and recording is a patented system of behavioral pattern identification.
3. Next your employees will be emboldened, by their ability to get assistance anywhere, at anytime, as well as discreetly alert management to a potential threat. The management can then privately alert all employees of the pending threat. All this takes place in seconds without the attacker even knowing what is happening.
THIS IS BAR NUN THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE SYSTEM CREATED TO MAXIMIZE SAFETY WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION.
CONTACT US TODAY AT INFO@SUNLITESECURITY.COM